Friday, January 1, 2010

No title for this one yet

First off, I would like to apologize to those of you who are reading my blog and notice that I have a weird tendency to write really long entries... It's just me I guess. Second this one came right after I finished the other one (literally, it kind of scared me that two ideas ran through my mind that fast at that hour). I was thinking about one of my friends and something that they have been going through and it started as what I would tell them if I could but by the end it seemed to me that it can relate to many more situations, and even be a little of a "God to man" type writing. Of course there is always the possibility that I am delusional. Third, I come up with these intros on the spot and some of them seem to me to have a little more to them than I intend but that is a good thing I suppose.

RANDOM

You always fall in love with creativity
but, creative people tire of their work so easily
Sure, it is their masterpiece, their treasure, their art
yes they have put in a large part of their heart
but we strive for beauty, and if you see a wonder to often
the brilliance, the majesty, the art and beauty all seem to soften
yet that is the wonderful thing about you
you always come up with something fantastic, fresh, new
and even on those days where it all seems to be falling apart
we only remember the wonderful parts, those beautiful works of art
sure, all creatives are different and carry their own style
our shapes, colors, and patterns will clash once in a while
but in the end I hope you find another wonderful design
and maybe we can change the name, call it "your style and mine"
or maybe that is still and old and outdated line
how about we call this something like "what happened that time"
you're right, that was a nonsensical rhyme
I know it is said, and written, and misunderstood
but I want you to know I did the best that I could
through beauty or wonder, even sickness or pain
forever and ever by your side I will remain
your my best friend, and I'll love you to the end.

No comments: